This year's Taste for Change dinner brings together acclaimed Australian chefs
- Michael Kean (Host chef, Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney)
- John Lanzafame and Peter Evans (Hugo's)
- Dave Pegrum (Forbes & Burton)
- Darren Simpson (la Sala)
- Dietmar Sawyere and Chris Edwards (Restaurant Forty One)
- Peter van Es (Amora Hotel Jamison)
Each chef will create a one of the 6 courses to be served on the night, check out the grab your fork post from the 2006 event . The Taste for Change dinner is a fundraising event for the Oxfam International Youth Partnership (OIYP) program.
G and I are looking forward to gorging our selves for a good cause.
If you are interested in attending and treating yourself for a very good cause the dinner will be held at:
Music will be performed by Old Man River and Dan Sultan.
When: Thursday 26 July 2007, 6:30pm–11pm
Where: Shangri-La Hotel, SydneyCost: $200 per person
You can buy tickets here
** In the interest of the full disclosure I should let you know that my husband G work for Oxfam - and no that doesn't get a me a free ticket!**